Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Haters Back Off

Hey Everybody,

This is my second layout of the day. I made this layout to enter In CSI scrap365-5 challenge.

These are pics of mirfandas . They are crazy fans of an you tuber - Mirandasings. My daughter was recently on tv news when she dressed up as Miranda sings and attended her show. It was so much fun watching hr on TV. Could'nt believe that she can rotate her eyes and speak like Miranda sings. 



My layout is based on a sketch from creativescrappers.
http://creativescrappers.blogspot.ca/2014/04/submit-your-layout-birthday-bash.html



the layout is based on the 3rd sketch.

Hope you will like it.  Thanks for visiting. your comments are highly appreciated.

2 comments:

Monique Liedtke said...

What a fun layout! Love the colors and the funny photos!

csewy-csescrap13 said...

Awesome layout! I really like the bright colors, elements, and fun photos! Also, love the story behind the photos!